GET ANSWERS

UNLIMITED

E-TUTORING

Pay once. Get answers forever (well, until the end of the semester, but you know what I mean).

Whether it's help with a Webwork question or you want to talk study tips for the next exam, use the chat function in the bottom-right corner of your screen to send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP (I've answered 90% of questions within an hour - and as for the other 10%, I'm sure I was probably asleep or something).

Send me unlimited questions without paying the high price of a private tutor.

GROUP ME

ACCESS

Each member has the opportunity to join our Finite Plus Group Me, where you can get answers to your most difficult questions from hundreds of other finite students.

With nearly 4,000 students enrolling in MATH-M118 each year, there's no reason to go through it alone. By building an online community, the Finite Plus Group Me helps you learn better together - because that's the way it should be.

Desert in Dark
Answered Questions

These headings refer to the corresponding chapter and section in Finite Mathematics by Maki, Thompson, and McKinley, 6th Ed., 2017.

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT

© 2019. All Rights Reserved.

Created by Therin Alrik.

Produced by Lionheart Pictures.

Website by Max Weger.

Sponsored by:

Icarus Photography

Black Salt Photography